Friday, November 30, 2007

So long, NaBloPoMo

It's the last day of November, and I actually posted everyday for National Blog Posting Month! Thanks so much to everyone who stopped in daily, as well as those fellow bloggers who joined me in the daily task. I'm kinda sad that it's over...not only did I enjoy posting everyday, I really liked having so many posts to read from other people. I don't know if this means I'm a blabbermouth or what, but I didn't have much trouble coming up with something to say everyday. *blush*

But I probably shouldn't spend this much time on the computer, though I enjoy it. So I'm sure the daily blogging won't continue in December, but maybe a little more often than my average "every 3.3 days"... I hope everyone else will continue to post often!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Awww shucks! It's OVER?!

I did not do NaBloPoMo, but I certainly enjoyed it. I love hearing from my favorite bloggers on a daily basis.

You should spend more time in front of the computer. You really should!