Tuesday, November 27, 2007

one more bonus...

My techno-savvy husband pointed out to me one more OBvious bonus of our photo shoot at Portrait Innovations. One that relates directly to this blog. I have a CD with every picture taken from the shoot, which allows me to put samples on this blog. (Note: if you are like me, the first thing you think when you hear "photo CD" is: "wait, does that mean I can take the CD and go make reprints off of snapfish for 12 cents a pop?" No, it does not mean that. Unfortunately, they make it so you can only go back to their store for reprints, but you can upload them and share them.)

So I won't share the family picture we selected for the card, because that would be anticlimactic for those of you who get a card, don't you think? But here are a couple that we also thought were good (these are pre-crop, so the prints look a little better than this):








4 comments:

Weed said...

Those pictures are so cute! I wanted to tell you that actually you can print them from the CD, but just in a 4x6 size. The store tells you that's okay. You just have to go back if you want bigger sizes. I've done it before with my CD from there.

Mommy Daisy said...

Aww, so cute! Love those photos.

Jen said...

I've been thinking of going to them because someone else recommended it. Now that I've heard about it from 2 people, we just might go there for our family portrait in Dec. I hate change though because we've been going to Penney's for 5 years now. We'll see...

Kelsey said...

Oh, that's a big plus to be able to share the photos. I don't usually share ours because I'd have to illegally scan them and violate copyright to put them on the blog.

Katy is such a sweetie!