Tuesday, November 20, 2007

If boy clothes are this cute...


...heaven help me. Brian's mom and John sent these Robeez shoes for our new little Baby Brother. Aren't they the cutest things? First of all, I love Robeez. For about a 6 month period, they were the only shoes that Katy couldn't kick off, and she wore them constantly while she was learning to scoot, crawl, pull up, cruise, and walk. They were just so easy and cute.


Also, these shoes got me excited to buy boy's clothes. Although Katy has some really cute clothes and it would be very easy to just hand them down to her sibling, it's kind of fun that you must start over. Clearly I will have some serious shopping to do. That's the sacrifice that I will have to make as a mom of a Baby Brother.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Boys clothes ARE cute! Especially the "I love my Mommy" shirts on little boys. I'm a total sucker for those.

Mommy Daisy said...

Told you they had cute boy's things. I'm hoping for a girl next time, so I can buy more cute clothes. Although I'm reluctant to part with what I have, because I think I'd enjoy using them again too.

Any excuse to shop for new baby clothes is a good one.

Jen said...

Boys' clothes are so cute. I second the person who said that Children's Place and Old Navy have great boys' clothes. Carters also has lots of nice things. I go through Jacob's stuff occasionally when I'm getting out his old sweats, socks, and boots for Ellie. I've come across lots of cute things and for a brief moment I almost want to try for another boy. I reason that since we have two girls, we need to add another boy to keep the numbers even. Not sure Nathan will go for that though. =0)