Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Irony, bad luck, or just plain clumsiness?

(*note: I apologize if you are bored with the topic of cake servers. I promise new belly shots tomorrow)

I should've just left well enough alone. Why did I have to go on and on about how happy I was with my cake server? I should've kept my big mouth shut.

About an hour after I posted last night, I opened the door to the basement stairs to put my beloved cake server away (I keep some bigger things that I don't use everyday down there). I don't know what happened next, but somehow I dropped it. Again. This time down the stairs. I almost cried when I got to the bottom of the stairs and saw this:




Do you think they'll send me a whole new dome for free?

P.S. Thanks for all the advice about the fish. I think you effectively talked me out of it.

2 comments:

Pam said...

I'm sorry, but I laughed when you said you dropped it - only because you went to such strides to fix it. They call it "Murphys law"

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog! You should take the place of the striking TV writers! (But then you'd have to move to New York and we wouldn't want that!) Or you could do your writing on line from home. Think I'll tell them about you!.....Love Grammy Kathy