Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Greetings from my Dad and Sue's house... we've had a really nice day today with family. Brian got up this morning and ran the Turkey Trot - and he ran a PR for him, so that was exciting. And we got to see Cindy - bonus! It was a cold morning to be a spectator, especially after it's been 60 all week. But Katy is having a good time pulling the dog's tail and sleeping in the bathroom (hey, you do whatcha gotta do). Tomorrow we'll be spending some time with my mom and that side of the family, and doing what we can to avoid the malls. (Somehow I usually get sucked in, though, at some point during the weekend). Hope you are having a good holiday!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Hey guys,
Happy Thanksgiving! Safe travels and give us a call sometime about the Wildlights.
I'm currently watching Jungle Book and trying not to eat more chocolate!

Mommy Daisy said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Zachariah slept in the office at my parents house, so I know about using what you have to. (They have plenty of extra bedrooms, but we didn't want him alone in the basement and my sister and her husband took the extra upstairs spare bedroom.)