Sunday, November 04, 2007

Just like Mommy

If you ever wondered where my addiction to Diet Coke came from, it must be genetic: my Dad had to stop on his way home from the football game to get his obligatory 44 ouncer... and look who couldn't get enough...




Also, Grammy brought Katy some new boots. Ever since, every time I say, "Time to go outside, get your shoes!" she brings me the boots. It looks like she has my fashion sense, too. (i.e. I get one cute thing and want to wear it with everything, whether it matches or not)


Also, thanks to everyone who commented on my last post. I do feel a little better about it, I think it's an anxiety thing, but I'm definitely going to bring it up at our appointment.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

I won't let Harper even taste pop. This is not because of some insane rigid rule on my part. Oh no. I'm just afraid her genetic disposition to love it will be so strong she'll refuse for the rest of eternity to drink anything else. When she asks, I just tell her it's a "grown up drink." How long do you think that will work?

Pam said...

Those boots are hilarious! Something we'd all like to wear into our 30s but don't have the courage!
Craig is a Diet Coke addict. I don't drink any, so who knows what Jack will do...