Thursday, November 08, 2007

Happy Birthday, Brian!


Brian's birthday cake - red velvet with raspberries. I even made the icing from scratch!

Today is Brian's 33rd birthday. We were able to get Aunt Mel to babysit last night, so we went out to dinner and went to see Transformers (obviously Brian's choice). And as much I was sure I wouldn't like it, it was acutally pretty good. I mean, predictable and a little cheesy in parts, but it was funny and the effects were cool. Plus I was surprised how much I remembered about those little boy toys from the 80's. When the purple semi-truck pulled up, I was thinking, "hey, that looks familiar...oh yeah, Optimus Prime....it all comes back to me."



So here's a few pics of my husband to celebrate the beginning of his 34th year. I appreciate every day that I have with him!

You can take the boy out of Ohio, but you can't take Ohio out of the boy.


Crazy Uncle Brian

Resting with newborn Katy




Jason and Brian celebrate another Buckeye victory over Michigan!

Christmas 2006

Singing Happy Birthday to Daddy at our life group dinner this week. Happy 33rd, Brian!

4 comments:

Oma Froehle said...

Happy birthday, big guy! You're an awesome son in law. We love ya! (Greg doesn't hug just EVERYBODY!)

Pam said...

Oh my gosh. I am an IDIOT! I was just at your house and I didn't say "Happy Birthday". Brian, you are an amazing friend and we all wish you a great birthday.
Like I said, IDIOT.

Jen said...

great job on the cake! you've come a long way since calling me to learn how to make grilled cheese in jr. high. =o)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Brian. and Emily, don't feel bad about the movie selection. On your Dad's b-day, we rented "Cars". Gotta love our boys. Sue