Wednesday, November 28, 2007

'Tis the Season


I'm not one to decorate for each season (though I wish I was, I always think it's so pretty, I just haven't ever done it), so maybe that's why I love decorating for Christmas. It's the one time of the year that there's a little variety in the house, and it brings warm homey feelings. Here's a look at some of the new additions to our Christmas cheer...


A fourth stocking for baby brother...(he doesn't need a full size one, obviously)

My growing Willow Tree Nativity scene




Our annual Hallmark Keepsake ornament (my mom got one for each of us every year since I was born, so we're continuing the tradition. This one says "Connected with a bond of belonging - forever family, 2007." That's how I feel this year: blessed to be a family, and looking forward to the many adventures that are in store for us ahead.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Your tree looks great. How are you going to stop Katy grabbing the stockings? I've got mine hanging from the mirror above the fireplace, which looks silly but I don't know what else to do.

I hope you don't mind but I linked to your blog tonight.

Maybe see you guys this weekend???

Jen said...

My mom did the same things for us every Christmas. It's a fun tradition to carry on with our kids now.