Friday, November 09, 2007

It's a good day for a meme...

Jen tagged me for another meme... I've been working on this one here and there for several days...

What were you doing ten years ago?
1) Taking gross anatomy (yes, real cadavers)
2) Living in a town house with 3 guys and 3 girls (we had separate bathrooms, thank goodness)
3) Doing step aerobics 4 times a week
4) Walking 30 minutes each way to class everyday (no car)
5) Learning how to eat without a dining hall pass

What were you doing one year ago?
1) Finally catching my breath from becoming a mom
2) Starting a new part time job
3) Remodeling our kitchen
4) Going to a young mom's Bible study
5) Helping Katy learn to sit up

Five snacks you enjoy:
1) Wheat thins and colby jack cheese
2) kettle popcorn
3) BBQ Baked Lays
4) chocolate chip cookies and milk
5) a bowl of cereal

Five Songs you know the lyrics to:
1) hakuna matata
2) Sin Wagon by the Dixie Chicks
3) many songs from Moulin Rouge
4) Fast Cars and Freedom by Rascal Flatts
5) Billy Jean by Michael Jackson

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1) Give a lot to the church/charities/good causes
2) Buy a nice house in a fun community with good schools
3) And hire a decorator and a chef
4) Stock Brian's new garage with top of the line tools
5) Buy a vacation house where our families can get together often

Five bad habits:
1) Getting fast food for lunch
2) Impulse buys
3) Staying up too late
4) Checking my email too often
5) Automatically turning the TV on after dinner

Five things you like to do:
1) shop on craigslist.com
2) bargain hunt
3) read magazines
4) visit family
5) relax with Brian and Katy

Five things you will never wear again:
1) poufy bangs
2) pegged jeans
3) a bikini (not that I wore alot of these before)
4) Umbros when I'm not playing sports
5) hi-top sneakers

Five favorite toys:
1) this laptop
2) my digital camera
3) Katy
4) my cell phone (and bluetooth headset)
5) my video monitor

Five things you hate to do:
1) Clean the bathtub/shower
2) Decide what's for dinner
3) Balance the budget (that's why Brian does it)
4) Take long car trips with a toddler
5) Go to the grocery with a toddler

I'm supposed to tag someone else to do this, but since I just tagged everyone I know for six things a couple weeks ago, I'll just leave this one open. If you'd like to do it - consider yourself tagged!

3 comments:

Jen said...

How funny...I just finished the MeMe you tagged me for awhile back and posted it on my blog. Then, I decided to check your blog before heading to bed and you posted the MeMe I tagged you for. Great minds think alike! Hope you had a good day! =)

Greg said...

>relax with Brian and Katy

In my experience that's not likely.

Physibeth said...

Wow, that apartment really was 10 years ago wasn't it. I feel old.