Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Baby news!!

Our friends Brett and Abigail from lifegroup had their baby yesterday! I had heard through the grapevine that they had gone to the hospital in the wee hours of the morning, so by early afternoon I was expecting to hear some news...and by early evening I was getting a little nervous...by late evening I was downright worried. Finally I thought about checking their blog...and lo and behold Brett was texting from the hospital right to the blog! So we were able to get updates about Abigail's long and laborious journey to parenthood. Then we got a text shortly before midnight: go see pics of Emmaline Grace!!

Actually, while I'm talking about Brett's blog, he had a really good post recently about how to subscribe to feeds of blogs that you check regularly, and how to get updates emailed to you, etc. It was so helpful that I thought I might put a link to it on here.

In other baby news...guess what today is? The halfway point of my pregnancy. Can you believe it? (Well, ok, even though 20/40 weeks is halfway, technically you aren't really pregnant for the first 2 weeks and you don't even know until you're 5 weeks, but according to medical terminology, I'm halfway). It's going so fast, and hearing about Brett and Abigail's new little one is starting me thinking about the whole newborn thing. Yikes...am I ready to do this again? I guess I better be. I have my ultrasound next Friday!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Congrats on making it 1/2 way! Love the new look of your blog.