Friday, November 09, 2012

Future Idol

As it turns out, I didn't have to do much for Brian's birthday, because my sister had organized all 3 sets of grandparents to go together and get him a gift card for a new TV. He has reeeaallly been wanting a flat screen TV for some time, but I have been fuddy duddy about it, because our TV works just fine and I can't see spending all that money on such a thing.

So he's thrilled. And we're both very surprised, and thankful.

Another highlight...one of the things that I love about Luke is that he LOVES to sing, and does so constantly. He sings along to all the CDs that we listen to in the car, even if his "lyrics" are quite jarbled. But you can recognize the tunes for sure, and it seems to be a love of his.

So this is what he was singing all the way through Target after I picked up a cake mix off the shelf:

(for some reason the video didn't show up in my google reader but if you click over to the blog you can see it...)



4 comments:

Pam said...

Awwww, what a great little song from Luke!!

Weed said...

So cute!

Mel said...

That's one of the cutest things I've ever heard!! :)

Oma said...

I'm with Melanie! If you can listen to that without smiling, you are seriously depressed. I especially like the "do Daddy" part. I might just call him that from now on. :-)