Friday, March 20, 2009

What the....

Tonight when I returned home late from the grocery store, Brian asked me to check out our daughter on the video monitor. I looked and saw her fast asleep in her bed...in her birthday suit.

After a brief chuckle, I went up to wrestle her into a diaper so we didn't have to change the bed sheets in the morning. When I entered her room, I found:

-pajamas in a pile.

-wet diaper on the floor.

-poop in the potty (she has one in her room).

-a clean diaper next to her in bed (a case for pull-ups?).

This from a girl who has only used the potty maybe 3 times all week. Huh?

3 comments:

Mommy Daisy said...

Wow, that is funny! Maybe it is time for Pull Ups. I'd say if she's trying to get something on, then give her something she can do herself. Still can just picture that.

Kelsey said...

I think that's progress? :-)

Pam said...

I'd say it's time for pull-ups!