Thursday, November 25, 2010

The return of videos

While we are busy with Thanksgiving over the next couple of days, I will share some recent videos now that I finally figured out how to get them from my new camera to the blog. First I wanted to show you how big and active Luke is getting! Of course he wouldn't show off for the camera his rolling skills, but if he is left on the floor for long enough, he'll scoot backwards and even get up on his knees! I'm thinking...wait a minute...crawling is not too many months away. Yikes!

Of course, his sister can't keep her hands off her brother, and David is watching Cars in the background. It's a typical morning from my house. (also, sorry about the jumpy. hard to control the camera and try to coerce him to perform)

1 comment:

Pam said...

wow at 5 months he's ready to crawl isn't it! Jack and I just watched this together - he liked seeing Katy. Happy Thanksgiving! X