Sunday, November 14, 2010

(Almost) Wordless Weekend: Bestie Babes

We started as a life group, but now these families are among my dearest friends. I see these kiddos and their moms in a playgroup each week, among other times. We've doubled the babies in the last twelve months, and it's funny how even the kids are friends. Katy and Emmaline, the Baby Brother twins, love to play dress up together. David and Frank are 2.5 year old boys to the tee: they wrestle, crash their toy cars, and balk at potty training. Landon and Maggie are only a few weeks apart: they've mastered crawling and the race is on to be upright and mobile. Then Luke and Benjamin joined the crew this summer, and for now his mom and I are sharing war stories about nighttime feedings and milk supply. But we're confident that they'll be good buds.



I'm so thankful for their friendship - I really don't know what I would do without them.

No comments: