Sunday, December 13, 2009

This and That

Yesterday Katy helped get the mail and a few minutes later I found an empty Christmas card envelope on the floor. I asked her, "Katy, where's the card that came in this envelope?" and she said, "I put it on the fridge." I turned around to see this:




---

We went to my work Christmas party, which I always enjoy. There's a great group of ladies who work in the office, and I mostly communicate with them over phone and email. The Christmas party is my once a year chance to hang out with them and their families. The kids have a blast together and my boss is always generous with the food and gifts.

---

We're almost done Christmas shopping, and in a way I'm sad about it. I know that's weird, but I just love Christmas shopping. We have money to spend that we've saved up all year and I enjoy the hunt for the perfect present. It's challenging to get it all done with the littles, but it happens.

---


Dudes, I'm only 13 weeks. I guess this is what happens to your belly the third time around. Six months of expanding left to go.
---
I should have 2 pieces of big news to share this week, neither of which relate to me, but both are big if you know the folks involved. But I'll wait... gives us something to look forward to.

1 comment:

Pam said...

My card!
It was great to see you today but you didn't share the two pieces of news with me? Oh now that's just wrong!