Thursday, December 17, 2009

Big News #2

More exciting stuff...our dear friends Beth and Jason had their first baby on Tuesday - a plump baby boy named Landon Joseph. We went to see them at the hospital last night, and it was so great to see them in action as new parents. Everyone's journey to parenthood is different, and there are some people that you are SO THRILLED to see become parents. Beth and Jason were born to be a mom and a dad, and I can't wait to experience it with them.

Already a pro: this baby was crying hard just 2 minutes before I snapped this.

Plus, I love to hear a good birth story. Beth and I have been talking about it for months, so I couldn't wait to hear how it went. And now, not only is Beth a wonderful girlfriend of several years, but now she's a mommy friend too. We were already sharing stories of swaddling and nursing and arguing with doctors. Let the fun begin!

3 comments:

Pam said...

Fabulous news!!! Congratulations to them both. X

Mandy said...

Isn't my nephew precious?! They will be such great parents :) Love that photo of the boys!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Emily!!!
Jason