Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Movement update

It occurred to me that I think the last video I posted showed Katy taking 2 or 3 timid steps, and only when motivated by a dog. She has become a pro at walking so gradually that I don't think I stopped to make note: she's really walking now! All over the place, getting into everything. So here's a little video so you can see her new moves. It also includes a shot of the rearrangement of our dining room in order to accomodate the enormous gate we had to purchase to keep her from seriously injuring herself on the stairs. And did I mention my own sanity?


1 comment:

Pam said...

I LOVE this video! She's a little star and changing so quick it just amazes me.
I'm a typical paranoid mum though - when she walked fast I got all tense, thinking she'd fall. I hope I'm not a worry-monger mum!