Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Uh-oh...free video posting on the web


As you may have noticed from my post on January 15th, I have figured out how to post video clips online for free using YouTube. I know, this has the potential to be extremely obnoxious, but I promise, I will only use it to post darling videos of my baby girl reaching MAJOR motor milestones. Speaking of major milestones :), I mentioned recently that Katy learned to crawl. She has now greatly increased her speed and confidence, and moves freely throughout the house. It's cute, and of course, you can see the video HERE. I apologize in advance for the camera bouncing, trying to capture your 8 month old in the perfect 30 second clip has it's challenges. And as you can tell from this video, she is feeling better, praise the Lord.

No comments: