Sunday, January 07, 2007

It's official!!!

Katy is CRAWLING!! Although she's been rocking and scooting and taking the occassional lunge forward on all-fours for a couple weeks now, today is the first day that I would really say she crawled, several times, more than a foot, in order to get something she wanted. I know, I know, everyone will say that I won't be excited about this for long, but I really am excited, because I can already tell that it helps her contentedness. She is such a busy and curious baby, and she gets really frustrated when she can't get to where she wants. So I'm hoping this will help her be a little more independent like she wants to be!

Here's Katy with 3 things that make her happy: her "baby", somebody's shoe, and most of all, her thumb.

The other exciting news is, of course, the championship football game tomorrow night. Oh my gosh, I'm so nervous. I mean, I really really really want to win. I think we should win. I think we deserve to win. I think we're a better team. We just have to go out there and get it done. That's all there is to it. Everyone thinks we'll win, oh....the pressure, it's KILLING me. We're having some people over from our new life group at church to watch the game since it's past Katy's bedtime. I guess all that's left to say is,

GO BUCKS!!!!

No comments: