Thursday, January 17, 2008

Four things about a (almost) 20 month old

My friend Jen sent me one of those emails where you fill out fun facts about yourself, and I thought it might be interesting to answer it for Katy. So here we go...


Four things about me that you may or may not have known, in no particular order.
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Comedienne
2. Taste tester
3. Dolly-sitter
4. Dancer

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Dora the Explorer
2. Elmo's World
3. Barney
4. The Wiggles

Four places I have lived:
1. In Mommy's belly
2. Mommy and Daddy's room (in the bassinet)
3. In the mechanical swing (seemed like it)
4. The nursery (not for long - Big Girl Room, here I come!)

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Oprah (I like all the clapping)
2. Curious George
3. Sesame Street
4. Sports (my favorite is "ooo-bah" i.e. football)

Four places I have been:
1. Charleston, SC
2. Norris Lake, TN
3. all over Ohio visiting friends and family (especially Grandpa and Grandma Sue's house and my cousins')
4. Oma and Opa's house (Pittsburgh) and Grammy and Papa John's (KY)

Four people who E-mail me regularly:
1. ecard from Grandpa
2. ecard from Oma
3. I'm 20 months old, folks, that's the only email I've ever gotten...
4.

Four of my favorite foods:
1. "Reel-bah" (cereal bar)
2. "nilk" (milk)
3. "Sketties" (spaghetti, especially Fazoli's)
4. "bips" (chips, which really means anything snacky and crunchy that mom and dad are eating)

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. outside
2. Target (as long as they let me run around)
3. anywhere there are other kids
4. any Grandparent's house

Four friends I think will respond:
(let's just say 4 friends)
1. Brooklyn



2. Jack



3. Cousins Kimmy, Leah, and Carrie



4. Gabe


Four things I am not looking forward to this New Year:
1. sharing Mommy and Daddy's attention with baby brother
2. learning the meaning of the word "no"
3. inevitable hours spent in the car seat
4. getting out of the bathtub many, many times

Four things I am looking forward to this New Year:
1. learning to use the potty (I talk about it alot already)
2. sleeping in a Big Girl bed
3. going back to the pool this summer (if baby brother allows it)
4. Disney cruise with Grammy and my cousins at Thanksgiving

2 comments:

Jen said...

How funny that she already likes Fazoli's! Must be a girl after your own heart! Remember the days working drive-thru? We rocked! =)

Pam said...

I'll respond this week as I love the idea of replying from the kiddos.
Good luck with the "D" word - maybe we can swap war stories in the future??