Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas Cookie Smorgasbord



Some of the ladies in my life group had the idea of getting together to make a whole bunch of Christmas cookies, and then assembling them in pretty boxes so we'd have nice gifties to give to neighbors and bosses and the like. So we tackled the task, and I was AMAZED at the results. We made SO much and got such cute boxes made up, and it didn't seem much like work at all. (Notice Beth sporting my old Bob Evans apron. *tear*) Mmmm... I don't know about you, but I would like to get one of these...

1 comment:

Mommy Daisy said...

Oh, I did this one year with some girls from our small group (sounds like the same as your life group). It was so much fun. That group disbanded eventually. I wish I could do it again with some friends. For now I'll do the baking on my own.