Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Bring it on!!

One of my favorite parts of the Christmas season is the Christmas cards. Everyday in December (and even into the first part of January for some), I look expectantly into the mailbox to see who may have sent a Christmas greeting today. Many days there may be one, but today I got THREE!!! It was a good day.

I get especially excited when there is a picture or a letter. It's like an annual blog entry on paper (imagine that). My refrigerator is filled with pictures of family and friends, most of them are ones that I receive in Christmas cards. So the other day, I swept that white surface clean in order to have a fresh canvas for all the updated pictures that are gradually arriving. So there is a spot on my refrigerator for you and your family...bring on the Christmas cards!

2 comments:

Mommy Daisy said...

Wanna exchange Christmas cards? I can e-mail you my address if you're interested.

Kelsey said...

If you haven't seen ours already, it should be coming soon!