Thursday, March 29, 2007


Katy and I just returned from a little trip to visit my Dad and Sue along with all my grandparents in the Dayton area where I grew up. It was really nice to not have any plans and just get to visit and spend time together. Yesterday we went to a restaurant where I have a lot of good memories... and then we did the unpredictable: went to Target. :) It was also fun because my Grandma is staying with Dad and Sue right now, so she was with us the whole time.

I don't know if Katy still wasn't feeling perfectly well or if she was experiencing some advanced separation anxiety, but she was very clingy throughout this trip. It was a bit tiring, but she seemed to get better toward the end, so hopefully she was just getting warmed up. However, Katy didn't let her clinginess slow her down!!! She's been taking a step here and there for a week or so, but all of the sudden she's been taking 3 or 4 at a time, especially when she's motivated to reach something she enjoys, such as my dad's dog Scout. So guess what I have for you? That's right, a video:

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Who needs PBS when there are so many videos of little kids online? Harper loved watching this! I can hardly remember when her walk was all new and halting like that. Now I can barely keep up with her!

Oma Froehle said...

WOW! I haven't been on the blog for over a week, and look what Katy can do!!!! I can't wait to see her again later this month.

She can ALMOST find eggs if the Easter Bunny hides them in easy places. (HINT HINT)

Love,
Oma