Saturday, February 03, 2007

An afternoon of play

Today Uncle Mark and Aunt Kelly brought the girls to visit, and brought us a bunch more hand-me-downs, for which we are very grateful. I need to invest in some Rubbermaid bins to keep it all organized.
So we went to COSI. Katy enjoyed riding in the stoller and watching all the activity, but then we went to the little-kid area, and THERE Katy had a chance to really explore. We had so much fun watching her check everything out. She was so funny! She kept "waving" at the new people she saw (sticking hand straight out in the air) and chasing the balls all over the place. She also really enjoyed playing with her cousins. Here are some highlights:


Katy makes friends...







Leah plays doctor...




Carrie drives the ambulance...

We had to change Katy's outfit after playing at the water table. You can see a short video here.



Kimmy anxiously awaits a table at Spaghetti Warehouse...




We are ALSO anxiously awaiting...

1 comment:

Oma Froehle said...

What fun!!! Do they provide towels?

Oma went to "Once Upon a Child" again, and Opa Greg is threatening to call and tell them not to let me in there anymore. Wait until you see what I got to play with!

I also pulled Dumbo out of the toy bag and found my laundry basket full of kids books.

I can't wait for Katy's next visit.

Love,
Oma