Friday, October 19, 2007

A Challenge to look forward to...

Recently I discovered that November is NaBloPoMo. You know... National Blog Posting Month? NaBloPoMo has a website, and those who participate promise to post to their blogs every day in November. How exciting! More to read! So I'm thinking about it, and I think I'm up for the challenge. I don't know if I'm going to get all official and register, but how about I just make a promise to all (or both) of my beloved readers that I will attempt to post something every day in November? I'm anticipating life slowing down a bit in November, since I will be done working at the clinic on Fridays AND football season (or at least the crazy part of it) will be coming to a close. Also, maybe this will challenge me to step out of my "what-I-did-this-weekend" posts and venture into more interesting or thought provoking topics. Or at least my posts will be shorter. Like this one.

So check back often in November. And for all my fellow bloggers, is anybody with me? (besides Kelsey, from whom I got the idea.) I'd love to read daily posts for a month!

4 comments:

Pam said...

I'm in! Not promising blogs of substance though!

I'll admit that I check on yours almost daily anyway so it won't be a big deal for me to read yours. When you don't blog for a week I'm like "come on Emily!"
Have a great weekend & GO BUCKS

Mommy Daisy said...

I registered for NaBloPoMo. If you decide to register, look me up. Happy postings!

Jen said...

I'll try my best, but will miss a week when we are out of town. I seriously doubt that Cowan Lake was Wi-Fi in their cabins! =)

Weed said...

I'll give it a go....I can't promise anything, but I will try to post every day (can't guarantee it'll be very exciting every day, though!).