Monday, June 21, 2010

Gratitude

This evening I went to meet up for Girls' Night with my ladies from life group, who are in so many ways my Life Line. I wasn't supposed to make it to this evening's festivities, of course, and do you know what they were doing? Making me a month's worth of dinners, Once a Month Cooking style.

I don't even know how to express what this means to me. If you know me well, you know that there really isn't a better gift for me than the gift of No Cooking. And I just can't get over the amount of organization and prep and hard work that it took - but of course they made it look easy, because that's how they roll.

So thank you, ladies, you are the BEST! Brian and I were licking our chops as we loaded up the freezer this evening. It's going to be a tasty month.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Oh Em! I can't believe you are still hanging in there - you will most def. have something to hold over this kiddos head when he arrives. Sorry about my comment on Friday I hope I didn't jinx things. Prayer for all of you I know the waiting time is so difficult.

And how awesome are your friends?
What a great gift!

Allecia said...

WOW! That is a GREAT gift...and what a treasure you have in those friends! Awesome!