Saturday, December 06, 2008

"Uncle!"

Here's a list of the ailments that have been living at our house this week, and who's been victim, in order:

1. Stomach bug (I use the term "bug" instead of "flu" because this round has been less...er...offensive than other stomach flus we've had in the past):
Katy
David
Emily

2. Cold/cough
David

3. Fever/aches/sore throat:
Emily
David
Brian
Katy

4. Pink eye:
Katy
possibly David, per pediatrician

So we've cancelled our weekend plans, and I'm still no further along in Christmas prep. I've finished all the vacation blogging, though, so if you missed it, see below.

5 comments:

bluedaisy said...

It's odd (and unsettling) how I know so many people, in very different areas, with the various ailments you described. What is going on? Try to get some rest and my wish for you all is that this round of illness leaves your home ASAP!!

Pam said...

Ugh, you poor things. Hope you all get better this wee. If you need help going to get a Christmas tree or something give us a ring and we'll help - okay?

Weed said...

Oh my....and I thought we had it bad the last couple of weeks! I hope things improved over the weekend.

Kelsey said...

Blech! I hope you're all healthy soon. The round of random illnesses gets tiring so fast.

Erin said...

'Tis the season.

Hope you all get better soon.