Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas from The Green Machine!!!

Guess what came today? Which wasn't supposed to come until Friday? Our Mutual Christmas gift: a Dell Studio 15 laptop! It's fast, it's fancy, and it sure is pretty...


I'm so excited about the new Green Machine. We've been needing a better computer for a while, especially since both of us work from home part time (Brian does website design for small businesses). And since Brian is in the business of purchasing computers for others, he was certainly qualified to select exactly the right one for us, and get the best deal. All I did was pick the color. Our old laptop has been driving me bonkers lately (it's so slow, crashing and freezing all the time). So yay! A new toy for Mommy!
And of course, I've been feeling greatful today for all that we have. My family, our home, our health, our church. I could go on and on. But I am filled with anticipation on this Eve of Christmas.
Merry Christmas to you and yours, may you be blessed as well!

2 comments:

Your Coupon Coach said...

Merry Christmas Mowery's!!!

From ALL the Hackworth's in Kentucky.

Can't wait to go to the game with you guys!!

Kate said...

Merry Christmas Emily! I look forward to hearing about your holiday when I see you in January! Cool computer-- I'm "green." *smile*

--K