Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A friend in need

Hi, all. I've been meaning to ask for some prayers for a friend of mine. Some of you may read my friend Kelsey's blog, Midwest Mom. She is expecting her 2nd child, a boy, in early May, and over a week ago she started experiencing some complications. They had her in the hospital on bedrest, and had told her she would stay there for the remainder of the pregnancy. Now they are suddenly sending her home, to stay on bedrest, of course, but I think it's pretty overwhelming. She's only 29 weeks pregnant, and she has a 3 year old. Yikes. Remind me for the next 5 weeks that all of my complaining should be checked at the door.

So if you could, give her a prayerful word or leave a supportive comment on her blog. I'm stressed for her just thinking about it...

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

You're so sweet Emily! Thank you for the kind thoughts. And all pregnant women are allowed to complain!!! You don't have to be in the midst of minor medical crisis to do so -- it can be stressful and uncomfortable, especially if you have other kids.
I really appreciate all the people we've had thinking of us and praying for us, I believe it makes a difference.