Thursday, August 23, 2007

Gimme a kiss

Have I mentioned lately how cute my daughter is these days? She is just in the sweetest (dare I say easiest? no, I don't dare) stage. She plays, laughs, flirts, and generally has a good time all day long. And she's so endearing. Recently she learned to give kisses, and now she will even come up to you and plant an unsolicited wet one right on your face. I'm actually a little nervous about how freely she's giving them out these days. All you have to do is say the word "kiss," and she's puckers up to whoever's around. Tonight she gave her friend Jack several good ones. This is awfully cute when she's 1, but I hope she outgrows it by the time she's 15.
She's also a climber. Anything that will hold her weight is fair game to climb onto. Tonight we got out a "new toy" rocking horse (thanks to the hand-me-downs from our generous brother and sister-in-law). She was so excited to see it, and we spent the rest of the evening doing this, over and over and over and over...

1 comment:

Pam said...

She's SO CUTE! When she came up to the camera for a kiss I actually leaned forward towards my computer - what a dufus!