Sunday, April 15, 2007

Toddlerhood


It's official. My daughter is no longer a baby, but a full-blown, bonafide toddler. This video has all the aspects: walking, talking, and testing those good old boundaries. A couple of weeks ago if someone asked me "Is she walking yet?" I was saying, "well, a few steps here and there." But THIS week if someone asks me, the answer is a resounding "Yes!". She walks across the room and is getting faster and more confident everyday.

Of course, another thing that comes along with toddlerhood is battling the sickies. We've been back to the pediatrician with a fever that's been as high as 103 a couple times. But no antibiotics this time...we'll see, hopefully she'll get better without a developing an ear infection, knock on wood.

2 comments:

Oma Froehle said...

What a scream! She is even bending over to pick things up and keeping her balance. Yeah, Katy! That's Oma's girl. I can't wait to see you next week.

Love you, Sweetie Pie!

Anonymous said...

Oh my. I'm just catching up since being on maternity leave. Katy sure has Lauren beat - she didn't walk til 14 months. This video is a scream. Love it. She's totally adorable.
Alicia