Sunday, April 08, 2007

Katy's First Easter


We had a really nice Easter today. We figured out a way to use Katy's summer dress in the 30 degree weather, enjoyed Katy's basket opening, and of course, our church had a really great worship service. After church Aunt Mel and Cheryl came over for lunch, and then the whole family took a nap. :) It was a nice holiday. Really I just have a bunch of cute pictures to show you.

Cutie pa-tutie...




What do you put in an Easter basket for someone who's not able to eat candy?




She went for the "cookies" first...that's my girl.

My Granny made this coat for me for MY first Easter back in 1978. It kept Katy nice and warm today. (Thanks, Granny! She is an avid reader of the blog)

4 comments:

Oma Froehle said...

I bet Katy REALLY liked that bonnet! Not that I am biased, but Katy is undoubtedly to cutest baby on the planet----maybe even in the whole solar system!

Oma Froehle said...

Oops! I mean THE cutest baby on the planet.

Jen said...

Glad to hear that your Easter went well! Don't you love Ohio weather? It was a balmy 75 degrees last Tuesday and we have snow flurries over the weekend. Katy looked so cute in her dress...sweater and all!

Pam said...

Emily & Brian,
You have the most gorgeous daughter. She looks amazing in these pictures!
Looking forward to seeing the 3 of you Friday.