Friday, December 08, 2006

The countertops are in...

...or should I say they're delivered. Being "in" would imply installed, which they are not, but my diligent husband is working very hard toward that goal. This is the big mess. Right now there's no kitchen sink... everything from the kitchen is laying on the dining room and living room floor, and we're having take-out for every meal. But here's the good news - this is the last big step before we can start moving back into the kitchen. And Brian is going to work all weekend, and into next week if he has to, to get us functional. I'll keep you posted on our progress, pray for Brian's endurance, as he has his work cut out for him... I'm so proud of my handyman husband.

So just to make myself feel better, here's a couple photos that make it seem like all is well in the house (including my new Christmas gift from Brian's mom and John - nativity scene):
And now for the truth:

No comments: