Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Our Little Punkin'



Happy Halloween! I now understand how fun this holiday is if you have kids, and I'm looking forward to when Katy gets bigger and appreciates dressing up. For this year, I didn't get her a costume because I figure she doesn't eat candy and goes to bed 30 minutes into trick-or-treat, especially after the time change. But I couldn't resist this pumpkin hat when I saw it at target. She got to pass out candy to a few kids and she actually had Joey and Doug and Aunt Mel stop by to see her today, so she enjoyed that.

On another positive note, today is the first day of my new job that I actually enjoyed going, wasn't completely stressed the entire time, and felt good afterward. So by December I'll have my caseload all evaluated and scheduled and I think it will work out really well. Melanie has a class on Tuesday afternoons next quarter, so we're brainstorming some strategies for how we'll work it out...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie!

-Bethany